Sunday, 14 July 2013

July Haul!

Hi everyone~! How was your summer vacation so far???

So as I've promised in the last post, I'm going to show you my beauty haul for July <3 The products that I purchased will be reviewed one by one so please look forward for it ^^


These are the products that I bought~ more details after the jump!



Etude House Brush Shower Cleaner
I bought this because I wanted a cleanser for my brush since I don't have any and I realized that I have to keep my make up tools hygienic. I cleaned my brushes with baby soap but later I've become so lazy and decided to buy this instead haha.

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
Okay so this is the product that everyone has basically raved about. I ran out of my old toner from Neutrogena, so I decided to buy this and prove myself if it's actually worth the hype!

Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Mist
I'm kinda into dewy look lately and I ran out of face mist hahaha. It's like killing two birds with one stone, right?

Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
I love wearing eyeliner, but the problem is I have super oily eyelids! No matter how waterproof the eyeliner is, it seems to never fail transferring to my lower eye (and it makes me look like some kind of panda!). So I need a primer that could help my eye make up stay even longer and I heard this is a great dupe to UDPP!

Nyx Matte Lipstick in Sierra
I'm a lip products junkie and I have been searching for this color forever! I picked the Matte one because I wanted to try out the formula and matte lips sounds like a great idea to me :)

Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer
I get terrible break outs occasionally (you know when that time is coming) and acne scars, so I really need a good concealer to cover it up and this is my pick <3

Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder
My skin is terribly oily in summer and I need something which can control my excessive oil production. I've also heard a lot of good review on this so why not try out one?

Innisfree Jejubija Anti-trouble Spot Essence R
I get big pimples sometimes and to top it of, it's always on my nose! It's like the most obvious part of your face and like everyone's attention will be drawn immediately. I heard that this can make your pimple disappear in one night so I'm pretty much curious (even tho I don't have any break outs right now lol).

Nyx Single Eyeshadow in Sahara and Dark Brown
I'm not a big fan of eyeshadow palette nor the eyeshadow itself, I rarely wear eyeshadows too. So I picked out the most neutral and used color for this.

Etude House Concealer and Eyeliner Brush
I really love to experiment with my gel eyeliner and think that it'll be easier if I have this. I still don't see how it works as a concealer brush though lol.

That was the end of my haul guys! I hope you enjoy it even though it's not so much :) Which product do you think I should review first? ^^


xoxo
Stevani


2 comments :

  1. I've heard some good reviews on No Sebum Mineral Powder. Does it work well?
    I always hesitate whether to buy a cleanser for my brush or not :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say it works quite well for me, it keeps my face from oily for a few good hours before you have to retouch! I'll probably make a full review of it soon^^
      You don't have to but you always have to clean your brush regularly! You can use baby soap to clean it and rinse it with running water and air-dry it. You can also spritz some alcohol to keep it hygienic :) But since I'm a lazy ass person I chose to buy a cleaner instead hehe ;)

      Delete