But here I am, back with another review! The product I'm going to review is Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer.
Like I've said in my July Haul post, I kinda needed something to help my eye make up last longer. I'm an eyeliner junkie and I really don't like when my eyeliner just smear or transfer to my under eye area (hello, panda eyes!). That's totally gross. And no matter how the eyeliner claims to be waterproof, it won't last really long on my super oily eyelids :(
So I decided to buy this after I read some good reviews on it! I've heard that this is a great dupe for UDPP with much cheaper price (yes my cheapness is showing lol). Let's check it out!
Product Explanation + Ingredients
Applicator
Left - with primer Right - without primer
As you can see from the picture above the eyeshadow applies more vivid when you use primer. I also tried this primer on my eyes and I'm using pencil eyeliner. I usually don't like to use pencil liner because it smudges easily and transfer to my under eye, but when I'm using this it didn't smudge at all!!! Imagine if I'm wearing liquid or gel liner!
My final verdict for this product, I give this one a deserving 5 out of 5!
(+) Cheap
(+) Help your eye make up stay longer
(+) Help your eye shadow to be more vibrant
(+) Slim packaging, easy for travelling
(-) None whatsoever :)
That's it guys! I hope you enjoy it! And once again I apologize for my tardiness, please expect another review post this week! I just got a product sent to me for review purposes and please look forward to it :)
![]() |
| xoxo Stevani |






No comments :
Post a Comment