I actually bought the wrong one, I honestly didn't intend to buy this BB cream. I wanted to buy the Triple Solution--which is also from Lioele. I mean, they have almost the same packaging dammit! I bought this in a beauty store that sells a lot of make up products from Japan and Korea for a really great price in Taiwan. And when I found this I thought it was the BB cream that I'm actually looking for. Nevertheless, let's move on to the review!
This BB cream comes in a pretty pink packaging that comes with a pump, which means guaranteed hygienically! The packaging is really slim and long, longer than your typical BB cream tube. It's really convenient to slip in your make up bag cause it's not bulky at all. Notice that Lioele is apparently trying to keep it simple since there's no other thing written on it other than the brand and product name itself.
Product information and ingredients
Back view
Pump dispenser
I have a lot to say about this product. First, it doesn't provide any SPF. I only realized this after I purchased the product. So if you want a BB cream that comes with sun protection, skip this one. Another option is to always put sunscreen underneath before applying this. Good thing is it won't give you a grey/white cast if you're taking a picture! Another good thing is it comes with a 50 ml of product which is A LOT, believe me. It will last you for over a year, even with daily use. The other thing is the pump itself, I personally find the nozzle of the pump dispenser a little bit too long. It's annoying because it stains the clear cap from the BB cream that's left after using it. It makes the packaging looks dirty whatsoever, even though it's just the cap :(
This BB cream looks thick when first pumped out of the packaging, but the texture is pretty light and a little bit watery. The texture is in the middle of BB cream and tinted moisturizer texture perse. And another good thing about this having no SPF is that it doesn't have a grey undertone like some BB cream. I've experienced this with Missha Perfect Cover and Skin79 Hot Pink BB. It does give you a white cast a little upon applying it, but after a few minutes it oxidizes and looks a little bit warmer. And this BB cream leans more to yellow undertone, and it actually matches my face perfectly!
Blended on hand
The coverage of this BB cream is light to medium and it's pretty buidable. As you can see it smoothes out my skin and covers the redness and dark spots on my skin pretty well, and I only used one layer of this. It has a semi-dewy finish but not overly dewy, just to give enough glow to your skin. Oil control is average, oil starts to come out after 3 hours but it's pretty normal really. And this stays on your face for a pretty long time, I put this on around 10 AM and after 6 PM it still looks pretty good. And see how it matches my skin tone so well!
So I give this BB cream a 4 out of 5 rating, while it's not exactly my favorite BB cream, I just like it and enjoy using it as of now. I'm still trying to find a BB cream that I'll continuously repurchase!
(+) Affordable price for a lot of product
(+) Smoothes and brightens out your skin
(+) Doesn't leave grey cast
(+) Slim and cute packaging
(+) Provides decent coverage
(+) Light texture
(+) Long lasting
(+) Matches yellow undertone
(-) No SPF
(-) The pump leaves dirty stain to the cap
(-) Only comes in one shade
So do you have any BB cream recommendation that I should try next? Leave your thoughts in the comment below and see you next post!
![]() |
| xoxo Stevani |











It's weird how this BB cream doesn't provide SPF! I thought almost all foundations and BB creams contained it o.o And i agree, the packaging is so similar to the Triple solution BB cream, it sucks how you bought the wrong one! But either way it does a pretty good job with the coverage! Thanks for the review :)
ReplyDeletexx
www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com
yeah all the BB creams i know and owned always have at least SPF 25! I know I still really want to try the Triple solution though :(
DeleteThanks for reading! ^^