Okay now, jump to the concert review! I won't review really much or detailed because: 1. I was stupefied by their persona throughout the concert. Those handsome creatures! 2. It was 3 weeks ago so I couldn't really remember much.
I was kinda late when I entered the venue. But luckily I already have my seat number so I wouldn't have to worry that much. When I arrived at Taipei Arena, there's absolutely no queue. I arrived at 7 o'clock and the gate was opened at 6 o'clock so I'm assuming everybody has entered the hall. I was really nervous about everything, I was really afraid that there might be some unexpected events, like my seat got swapped or my ticket is invalid. But thank God there was none! Hahaha I was being a bit of a paranoiac that time.
I entered and sat on my seat, and the concert hasn't started. They were playing some of the music videos on the big screen. I swear that was the longest 30 mins of my life!!! But everything changed when the lights turned off, the screen showed the opening clip, the boys appeared in capsules and the intro is playing.
IT HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED.
They came out of the capsules and the first person I saw was G-Dragon. He was running to the front stage and I nearly cried. I couldn't believe they just appeared in front of my eyes! I was really really touched. But I get myself together and jumped around like everybody else, screaming out as loud as I can. I was singing along throughout the concert with them. It was awesome, I've never sung so loud like that in my whole life so that was great haha. Big Bang also asked us to sing together with them during Haru Haru and the crowd approved. It was triple the awesomeness.
Here's the concert's setlist:
1. Alive Intro
2. Tonight
3. Hands Up
4. Fantastic Baby
5. How Gee
6. Stupid Liar
Talk Part (Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri)
7. Knock Out
8. High High
9. Strong Baby
10. What Can I Do
11. Gara Gara Go
12. Number 1
13. Cafe
Talk Part
14. Bad Boy
15. Blue
16. Ego
17. Love Song
18. Feeling
19. Look Only At Me
20. Wedding Dress
21. Wings
22. Haru Haru
Talk Part
23. Lie
24. Last Farewell
25. Bad Boy (Encore)
26. Fantastic Baby (Encore)
27. Heaven (Encore)
They performed so many songs and I tell you what, their energy never decreased till the end of the concert! The crowd were really awesome too (I love you guys, VIPs <3) but there are some girls sitting right behind me and they were really annoying and couldn't stop talking during Big Bang's talk. Urgh. Overall it was great. Of course there were so many cute moments during the concert, mostly ToDae <333 my ultimate OTP! Choom Top and Chinese speaking part. They mostly talked in Korean and English though, but more in Korean. Because I saw fancams from their Indonesia's concert and they pretty much talked a lot in English. Not that I'm disappointed though, I just want to hear Daesung speak more in English!!! He has a great if not perfect accents compared to the other, it's just he doesn't talk very much.
And if you asked me, they look pretty much the same like you've always seen on your computer screen. But Daesung looks much hotter in real life!!!!! And Ri too, he's unexpectedly really handsome in real life. He's totally underrated for his looks, all of his boasting about his look was true haha. Bae barely wore any shirt during his solo and encore stage, nipples everywhere ( °٢° ) All of them looked finee as always <3
During encore Ri, Bae, and GD went down to the crowd and I really envy the fans down there! Ugh! DAESUNG AND SEUNGRI GAVE OUT THEIR JACKETS ADHDFBSUUEUBFDSJBF I WANT IT!!!!!!! I really envy the lucky bitches who got them seriously. GD splashed some water to the crowds, T.O.P and Bae threw out their used towels.
I was able to take some pictures of them until the staff warned me not to take a picture anymore. It was really unclear because I took it with my iPod camera but if you wanted to see you can view the album here. Or if you want to get better pictures you can simply go to their offical facebook page, it's all there :D
Big Bang speaking in Chinese, lol Seungri's even embarrassed out of himself
No comments :
Post a Comment