I'll just jump to the main point:
This blog is officially opened for public!!!
Yaaaaayyy *throws confetti* *clapping*
I've owned this blog since last year but ultimately don't know what to do with it and I've been reaaally busy with school stuff so, yeah. I've never thought that I would make it for any other than personal use, but I'm itching to share my favorite interests with you guys: fashion and beauty!
So basically I will post anything related to fashion and beauty (lol ofc) like outift posts, fashion trends, make-up tips, product reviews, tutorials, etc. I'm no expert here guys, I mostly learn from bloggers and youtubers (check out my inspiration tag!) and also personal experience. I'm a low budget student so I never used any high-end products, mostly korean, japanese, and drugstore brands. I'm also no good at photoshop but I'll try my best hahaha. Maybe I'll just learn along the way! And I know this blog has a very simple layout, I'm also not good at HTML stuff but I promise it'll get better and I'm gonna add a lot of features in the future :)
So far I've only had 2 posts including this one, I've deleted my old posts because it's pretty irrelevant lol. But I hope you enjoy it and the upcoming post will be about my outfit!
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more posts!
![]() XOXO Stevani |

No comments :
Post a Comment