Monday, 9 September 2013

OOTD: Birthday Dinner

Hi, guys! So I'm celebrating my 20th birthday this month and I went out for dinner with my best friend Audrey! We went to an Italian restaurant in Kaohsiung and had a complete course dinner and it was just amazing <3 I was really happy to be able to celebrate the end of my teenage years and very thankful for what I have so far :)

So move on to the outfit that I was wearing for the night!




The outfit that I'm wearing costs me less than 25$! Crazy, right? I bought the white loose chiffon shirt from Pasar Baru for only 3$, and the short from Pasar Senen for around 2$. I bought the necklace from NET for 6$ and the shoes from Xinjyuejiang night market for 12$.

I actually bought a lot of clothes from Pasar Senen, most of them are secondhand stuffs and their price ranged from 1 cent (yes, I'm freaking serious here!) to 10$. Of course you can still bargain the price but you have to be persistent if you want to get the best price! But sorry the 1 cent clothes can't be bargained, I mean, what is there to bargain? Hahaha. If you are in Indonesia or Jakarta for summer or winter vacation and want to go to Pasar Senen, you can make sure to contact me first and I'll definitely take you there if possible!

Me enjoying the food in a fancy way.

Blueberry Tea!

Oh and I bought my owl ring from an online shop for 2$!

Audrey's Outfit!

Well she basically wore mine though hahaha. I lent her my loose top and the bandage skirt. Her bag and her shoes are her own. Don't you think the bag is too cute for words?

So that's it for my second outfit post guys! I hope you guys enjoy reading it!

Enjoy a picture of me being embarrassed at myself.




6 comments :

  1. Happy 20th birthday! ^o^
    I love your necklace and skirt, very pretty outfit ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks chee!!! by the way that's a pair of pants not a skirt hahaha XD

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday dear, my best wishes and blesses for you!
    Lovely tour outfit!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!!! i'm glad you like it^^

      Delete
  3. 1 cent! are you kidding me lol. that's amazing and more than half the reason why i go to asia
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well it's 10 cent actually since i kinda miscalculated :S but still it's a great of a deal!!! i always bring back bags of clothes after i went there lol.

      Delete