Well this isn't exactly a product that I've recently purchased, I've had and used this for about six months now. That's why it's not in a perfect condition anymore if you look at the packaging closely, but still, presentable, lol. I previously used a cleansing lotion from Neutrogena (which I really loved and will be purchasing again soon!) and after I ran out of it I decided to try this instead.
Here's the look of the cream. You can obviously see that it's not full to the brim because I've already used quite lots of these hahaha. There are tiny green beads inside the cream that will dissolve when you rub it to your skin. I'm not exactly sure what these things are doing to my face anyway. Maybe they're trying to implement cleansing + a little exfoliating concept? But there's just so little of these beads to have your face exfoliated properly so I'm not sure either hahaha.
There's a 150 ml amount of product in the tube, which I found pretty much a lot. The only thing I dislike though, that the fact it comes with a tube packaging. It's huge and bulky and not so appropriate for travelling. I brought this to Indonesia and the oils from the cream just kind of leaked out of the tube and it's making it hard to open the tube itself. Another is sanitary issue. Once you open the tube the whole thing is exposed to the air and bam there goes the bacteria. So you have to be careful when using this, make sure your fingers are clean and everything.
Ingredients
You don't have to use so many of these per application since it kinda melts and be able to reach out every corner of your face. As you can see it comes with a thick cream consistency but after you rub and massage it to your face, the white cream somehow turns transparent oily substance. Maybe it's because there's mineral oil in the ingredients. It does feel sticky as a result, even after you wipe it off, and sometimes if you didn't cleanse your face properly afterwards with a cleansing foam the stickiness still left behind even though it's just a little. Now let us see its cleansing ability!
Swatches of many kinds of make up~
Rub rub rub it away!
Voila!
So after you massage it to your face you can wipe it off with tissues, but I usually use cotton pad. You can see it cleanses your base make up properly, even you lips and eye make up. But you can see there's a little stain of liquid eyeliner left, I don't know if I didn't rub that area enough or anything or maybe you can just wipe you eyeliner with lip and eye make up remover. There's also a sheer stain of lip tint that you can't almost see, but lip tints are usually difficult to remove anyway hahaha.
Overall, I like this product, but maybe I won't repurchase it. I'd rather try another product or even get back to my old Neutrogena cleansing lotion. I give this a 3,5 out of 5 rating!
(+) Cheap
(+) Contains lots of product
(+) Cleanses properly
(-) Not travel friendly
(-) Leaves oily feeling to your skin
So that's it from me guys! I hope you enjoy this review and see you next post!
![]() |
| xoxo Stevani |







No comments :
Post a Comment